Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What I'm Working On Now

I'm working on Terry Macdonald Mysteries #82 entitled "Sabotage At Sea". It takes place on an oil rig on the North Sea between Scotland and Norway. I started this story a few months ago and got about 3 chapters in and stopped. I got stuck and don't know where to continue.

this is the drawback of not planning and plotting beforehand. But I can't preplan a story before I write it. I just have to jump in and get writing and the plot flows from there.

It's a good story with some good characters, but I'm considering shelving it and tackling another story if I can't get motivated to finish it. I have about 3 or 4 that I have started.

Within the next few days I will know whether to continue with this story or start on another. If I can come up with a cool title and idea for a new story then I will go with that.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment